12|21 offers your business a wide array of services, traditionally performed by a CFO, controller or business manager/bookkeeper. They include:
- Cash flow financial modeling to enable clear and timely monitoring, management, and projections.
- Financial statement review and analysis.
- Short and long-term operating budget modeling.
- Banking relationship consulting, including review of current institution services and rates, debt structure, borrowing capacity and treasury services and on-going management of relationship.
- Merger and acquisition, due-diligence, deal structure, including raising capital and implementation.
- P&L expense reduction and gross profit improvement.
- Accounting software system implementation, structure review and implementation, structure review and improvement to use full capacity.
- Capital budgeting and financing structure.
- General bookkeeping services.
- Development of relevant, industry specific, key performance indicators and metrics.
- Revenue stream gross profit modeling to assess product and services profitability levels.
- Negotiation of contracts with vendors, suppliers and clients.
- Communication liaison of the health of your financial statements, and the ongoing financial strategy, as well as your current and future financial needs, with bankers, attorneys, and accountants, and translate the information to the leadership team.
- On-going collections assistance, through working the accounts receivable aging and contacting clients directly.
- Valuation modeling; either to help prepare for the sale of your existing business, or to properly approach acquisition prospects.
- Owner exit-strategy planning and implementation, including consultation through the sale process.
- General business consulting.